Monday, January 21, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello! I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself.  My name is Jessie.  I have started this blog with the hope that I can help other girls that are in a similar situation to myself.  I am waiting for for a boy who is serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I want to do what I can to support him as he is out serving.  So, over the past few months I have found out that it is somewhat difficult to come up with ideas for packages and such.  So I have decided to compile as many package ideas, helpful websites, quotes, letter ideas, and everything else Missionary related that I can find.  I hope this turns out to be useful to not only myself, but others as well. :)

Now that you know what I want to accomplish with my blog, here's a little bit about me. I have been a member of the LDS Church for my entire life.  I am currently attending college, and I am studying to be a Theater Major.  I have been involved in the theater for almost 9 years, and I have loved every minute of it! Some of my favorite shows that I have worked on are Les Miserable (In the Ensemble), South Pacific (Ensign Janet McGregor), and Honk! Jr. (Fluff/Snowy/Froglet).  I love drawing, photography, and almost anything artsy. I play the acoustic guitar.  And I absolutely love laughing and telling jokes. :)

That's about all I have to say.  So, over the next few months, here's what I hope to have posted:

-24 Package Ideas
-Inspirational Quotes (I send one with each letter, so I will post them as I send them)
-Fun Holiday Package Ideas
-Anything else I can think of that may be helpful. :)

Any questions are welcome, and any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment